hi im Aitana
How to deal with dyslexia
I was diagnosed with dyslexia that Age of four My parents didn’t know what it means to have dyslexiaWell I’m gonna explain what it’s dyslexia
Dyslexia is a learning disability doesn’t mean many people associate with a disability doesn’t I personally it’s a gift because it’s the creativity part of your brain works also the science because it depends what side of your brain is adopted and dyslexia and learning a reading comprehension disability it basically means when you really did not understand what are you are reading and it’s a genetic condition so my mom and my dad has it and they didn’t know basicallyBecause it’s not as hard for them to read is it hot for me is it a different level of dyslexia.
I’m now in college studying International business and it’s really really hard for a dyslexic students go to college or school so if you have kids this worth dyslexia don’t push it to Read it’s frustrating because they don’t understand in your brain works differently. doesn’t mean you were less intelligent you’re not intelligent let me explain you are really intelligent many scientific people are disgusting Dyslexic. cannot be cured unfortunately is a genetic basically have to deal with your entire life many people
Having the condition basically think your loss intelligence A fact about dyslexia is that you are actually not less intelligent the rest you are same or more intelligent and the rest of your class apparently you don’t know it because you think you’re dumb an able to read that kind of situations it’s frustrating for kids because they don’t know what is happening in the reason why they cannot meet as a genetic student I feel like dyslexia part of my life now and I have to deal with it every single day my life and it’s really really hard for me to read So basically I wanna share my story so many people think they’re not alone in this journey of dyslexia
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario